WIFI PINEAPPLE NANO
The ultimate WiFi pentest companion, in your pocket.
- 6th generation software featuring PineAP, web interface and modules
- Dual discrete 2.4 GHz b/g/n Atheros radios
- Up to 400 mW per radio with included antennas (upgradeable)
- Integrated Power over USB Ethernet Plug
- Memory expansion via Micro SD (up to 200 GB)
- Optional Tactical edition with mobile EDC case and battery
- USB 2.0 Host accessory expansion port
- Wired RJ45 Ethernet via optional USB adapter
Hak5 is proud to introduce its 6th generation wireless network auditing tool -- the WiFi Pineapple NANO.
Engineered from the ground up, The WiFi Pineapple NANO was first stripped to its core. Then building on the successes and feedback from its predecessors, we developed a platform centered around performance and usability.
The end result is like nothing else that's come before. It isn't a simple client radio, nor just a router or access point. The WiFi Pineapple NANO is a powerful wireless network auditing tool that leverages its unique hardware and intuitive web interface to integrate with your pentest workflow.
And it fits in your pocket.
COMPREHENSIVE WIFI AUDITING
The WiFi Pineapple® NANO and TETRA are the 6th generation auditing platforms from Hak5. Thoughtfully developed for mobile and persistent deployments, they build on over 8 years of WiFi penetration testing expertise.
- WiFi man-in-the-middle platform
- Highly effective rogue AP suite
- Over-the-air apps and modules
- Advanced client and AP filtering
- Intuitive web interface
- Simplified auditing workflow
- Live reconnaissance view
- At-a-glance intelligence
- Device tracking and alerting
- Reports emailed at set intervals
- Built on embedded Linux
- Free software updates
Campus wide audit? Strap the WiFi Pineapple NANO Tactical Edition to your bag and hit the pavement. The thoughtfully tailored tactical case houses the new Pineapple Juice battery pack and WiFi Pineapple NANO while providing convenient access to its USB host port.
The new WiFi Pineapple Android app simplifies USB Internet connection sharing. Tap to tether and instantly connect to the beautiful new mobile friendly web interface. Root not required.
Plug the WiFi Pineapple NANO directly into your laptop's USB port and immediately get connected over the on-board USB Ethernet adapter.
Long term deployment at the client site? No problem. Plug the WiFi Pineapple NANO into a standard USB power adapter and maintain connectivity remotely over out-of-band LTE with support for the latest generation CDC_Ether-based USB modems.